ADoNeed respects the privacy of its Users and keeps all the collected data confidential.
Data submitted to the Adoneed.com is collected, managed and retained by ADoNeed. This document explaines what sort of data is collected and used by ADoNeed.
Unless stated otherwise, this document only deals with the use and communication of data collected by ADoNeed. The provisions do not apply to the use and communication of your personal data to third parties, whether they are owners or renters, on our site or on others, to whom you may communicate these details to them.
Information you are posting on ADoNeed is publicly available. If you choose to use our service, you are consenting to ADoNeed’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information and to transfer and storage of that information on our supporting servers in the United States, European Union, and elsewhere in the world where our supporting servers are located. In order to offer our service we need to store some of your personal data. You can browse Adoneed.com without registration, but you need to register and provide some of your personal data to be able to post or rent an item posted at Adoneed.com. The data we record may include:
- Your email, phone numbers, physical contact information ; depending on the service used, your financial information (including credit card and billing information);
- Your ads, blogs, comments, history of transactions and communication to us or third-party transmitted through Adoneed.com (either renter or seeker);
- Information regarding to your interaction with our site, services and contents offered by ADoNeed including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from ADoNeed, IP address, your browser, cookies and other standard web log information
Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Information is to manage our Services in putting Owners and Borrowers/Renters in contact with one another while maintaining a safe, efficient, and customized experience. You consent that we may use your Personal Information to:
- provide the Services;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- customize, measure and improve our Services and Content and advertising;
- deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- tell you about our Services and those of our affiliates and partners, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
ADoNeed doesn’t sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. ADoNeed may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. ADoNeed may also share personal information with:
- corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services.
- service providers who help with our business operations.
Adoneed Members’ Information Shared On the Site
Adoneed.com Members are identified on the Site by user name/Alias, which can be modified at any time in the Member Account. Their Items, and ratings, and rough location are viewable by other Users, whether or not those Users are Members. This enables Users to search for Items and contact others through the Site Item searches, as well as contact between Members.
Personal data obtained by a Member via Adoneed can only be used for your activity on Adoneed.com
Sending non-related messages to the owner of the post is strictly forbidden.
Password and Security
Your password and email address are the keys to your account. Any act carried out using your password and your e-mail address is entirely your own responsibility. Therefore, for the protection of you, others, and Adoneed, you agree not to disclose this information to anyone. , If you do share your password or your Personal Information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Adoneed and change your password via your Member login area.
If you receive an e-mail asking you to update information such as passwords or alias, do not reply, and contact us via the Contact Us section. If your password has been given to a third party, you should immediately change it via your Member login area.
Adoneed does its utmost to make communications and data storage secure to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no such thing as zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your personal data.
Access, Notification and Modification
You can see, modify or erase most of your personal information by reviewing and modifying your posting or account status page, by signing on to your user dashboard page or by contacting customer service to review or delete any personal information related to your user ID. There may a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. ADoNeed retains personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.
219 Heath Ave
Or contact us through our “Contact us” page.